Wednesday 16 May 2012

12 Hour Crop 2nd June 2012

Hi ladies just getting my class ready for our 12 hour crop and thought I would let you know some of the stash you may want to collect before you arrive.
You will need 3 4x6 black and white portrait photos that can be trimmed, however I might be using a 7x5 photo and some smaller ones; can't find what I am looking for because I have been decorating and have moved all my stash and stored everything very safely! You will also need a distressing tool, copper krylon pen or a copper inkpad, a turquoise green chalk inkpad-I am using a Versamagic pad in Oasis Green. You will also need silicone glue, wet glue and 3D gloss.
My papers are in turquoise, and yellow tones and the 'layout', will be on a 12x16 canvas.
If I use anything else I will let you know!

TTFN
 love Fi xxx

No comments: