Tuesday 2 April 2013

Saturday's class April 6th

Sicily the mini album
 Okay Scrappers here is my class for Saturday's crop April 6th 2013.
It's a folding mini album that will hold 6 small wallet sized photos but you could fit more photos inside and they could be larger, but the album measures just over 6" square. It's a great size if you want to put in photos that are based on a theme. Mine has photos from a holiday in Sicily.
For this class you will need to get your distressy heads on, I have even distressed my photos! However some of you find this very difficult so you can leave it flat!
 You will need PVA or wet glue of choice, distressing tools- to achieve the very rough look my album has I used a Distrezzing tool which is electric and extremely noisy so I wont be bringing that; a poky tool, red and lightning black/gold inkpads, if you have a gold Krylon pen that will be useful-would have used mine but sadly mine has dried up, so I expect Amber will make me buy a new one from her!!!! You will also need some 3D gloss, swirly stamps would be useful but there are some on the tool table, a small tag punch but again I will bring mine. 
Fonts for title are available to use on tool table  for mine I used Quickutz 'Washington.' Simples!!!
See you Saturday
Love Fi 
xxxxx

No comments: